By registering an account with SG88WIN, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions applicable to our gaming products. Please read the T&C carefully and if you do not agree with any of them, do not use the website.
1. Minimum age requirement to use our products is 18 years of age. We reserve the right to ask from players any form of documentation to prove his/her age and suspend the said account until documentation is provided.
2. Any form of transaction/wager carried out is solely the player’s responsibility. It is the player’s own responsibility to ensure that their account details are compromised. If the player suspect such is the case, he/she should inform us immediately for a password reset.
3. Once bet/wagers are confirmed, it can neither be cancelled nor changed.
4. Maximum payout for Mix Parlay Bets in our Sports products is SGD 20,000
5. SG88WIN bet reserves the right to void any bets if it is evident that such bets are found to be an attempt to defraud SG88WIN. Accounts found to be doing so will be suspended.
6. In the event of a random security check, players accept SG88WIN’s demand for any documentation as proof of identity. This is to protect player’s account and funds from any form of identity theft.
7. SG88WIN will not be held responsible in the event that any transaction was declined by a financial institution due to incorrect personal details provided by the player. Please inform us if there is anything wrong with your personal details.
8. SG88WIN does not allow creation of multiple accounts. Any player found to be doing so by manipulating personal details will result in a termination of account. All accumulated winnings will also be revoked.
9. Before any approval of withdrawal request, SG88WIN reserves the right to request from players any form of documentation for proof of identity. Failure to provide with said documentation might result in revocation of winnings and account suspension. Documentation includes but is not limited to identity card, driving license, bank statement and passport.
10. The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In any case if the Terms and Conditions are translated, only the English version will be valid.
11. These Terms & Conditions prevail over any communication through chat, phone or email.